Daily responsibilities and job functions of Electrician may include but are not limited to:
• Disassemble components and diagnose problems to determine extent of repairs and parts
• Pre-assemble position, mount and install any range of required fixtures, hardware and accessories on units to meet specifications.
• Test installed items as required, determine causes of failures and reassemble or refit subassemblies where components are found to be faulty or improperly installed.
• Document non-conformances and verify rework.
• Requires active communication to production employees on customer expectations, workmanship standards, quality requirements, etc.
• Ability to read and use linear and other measuring devices including.
• Ability to perform all operations within acceptable quality and time standards.
• Ability to use basic mathematics.
• Must have general knowledge of OSHA and EPA standards.
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.