- Performs warehouse functions including order picking, packing, and assembly of product
- Use of handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance
- Assists in cycle counts, auditing and physical inventories
- Follows company procedures and policies to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Adhere to company safety policy and guidelines to ensure safe working conditions for self and others
- Works cooperatively with other warehouse associates
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat and orderly fashion
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Experience working in a warehouse environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must maintain productivity and accuracy standards
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- May regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work in a non-temperature controlled warehouse (meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates through each season)
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.