- Lubricating machines, components, and tools
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on machines and equipment to perform reading and interpretation of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic drawings and parts exchange
- Documentation of technical information and reports
- Repair elements of machines such as parts and accessories by the mechanical machining process
- Maintenance in mechanical machines
- Follow up with machine operators, aiming at reducing waste
- Guiding operational training for employees that work on packaging machines
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.