- Process orders, returns and exchanges; generate pick tickets, receipts, shipping documents, and billing invoices; and complete other related tasks in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Check in all carriers for appointments and ensure quality and accuracy of process.
- Accurate input and verification of merchandise receipts on a timely basis
- Maintain current customer contracts accurately and in a confidential manner
- Organization of all files, manuals, projects, and contracts to ensure the proper information and documentation is provided to the customer in a timely and efficient manner
- Generating and retention of all required reporting for the customer
- Processing customer orders on a timely and accurate basis according to the customer request
- Communicates with the customer verbally and in writing with a professional and positive attitude
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.