- Work in a safe and efficient manner using all required personal protective equipment and following safety protocol and guidelines accordingly.
- Perform any required customer added processes such as labels or IDs applied to
- Stack parts according to the Product Guidelines.
- Check the Product Guidelines, Options Sheet and any special work instructions for the correct way to clean, assemble and package a quality product to the customer’s specifications.
- Check the quality of the finished product to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Be able to identify primary and secondary components of an assembled bulk container.
- Attend required plant and shift meetings as scheduled.
- Observe the function of the presses and inform the Shift Supervisor or Process Technician of any malfunctions or deviations of acceptable quality standards, cosmetic or functional, in the product produced.
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.